Tuesday, May 31, 2011

"I have a lot to get done!"

Heyyyyy!

Wow . . . What an overwhelming e-mail . . . LOL . . . I can’t believe how close everything is! My stomach hurts . . . LOL . . . In a good way, but it hurts . . .

Thanks for the “Happy Birthday” wish! It’s been a cool birthday so far. Lots of people have called me to with me a Happy Birthday. To celebrate, we are gonna go eat at a restaurant called “Friends”. After that, we’re going to eat cake with four families . . . LOL . . . So that will be filling! But it was cool that so many wanted to celebrate with me. Plus, yesterday, I already shared a birthday party with a li’l four-year old girl who is the daughter of one of my converts, so that was fun, too! Today, we gotta get in all the celebrating, though, ‘cause tomorrow morning we head to the Capital again! You know that nice, long, fun trip for Zone Leader council! LOL . . . Last one! Number 11! LOL . . . Everyone laughs at me for that . . .

But, yea . . . I only write you guys one more time and, “boom”, I’m home . . . Weeeeiirrrrrrrrrrrrd . . .

I’m excited that Kendall’s baptism is going to take place after I’m home! That’s so cool that Jason is gonna be able to do the baptism. That’ll be huge for him and he will never forget it just as I never forget when I baptized Allie.

I’m excited to speak in Sacrament Meeting and to report to the High Council. But, could you find out what I’m gonna be speaking about asap? LOL . . . I just know I won’t have much time to prepare the talk once I’m home . . .

And . . . Question? Dylan’s graduation is the Friday after I get home, right?

Well, this week was very special. We really responded well to our Zone Conference and Interviews as a Zone. We baptized four people this week (one in my Area) and we also went up by over 15 fechas in just five days! We also have five more baptisms planned for this next week (one in my Area). I really feel like we have this Zone in shape now and I’m very relived. Now we just gotta hold on to our goals and put some more fechas in our Area and, “boom”, I will feel 100% good about going home.
The baptism this week was really cool ‘cause Lesly was baptized by my Companion and it really seems like the family is gettin’ reactivated. Even a brother that hadn’t come to Church in forever came to the Confirmation. Now Lesly’s sister-in-law is the one we are hoping to baptize this week. Very, very cool stuff . . .

Well, I love you all soooo, sooooo much! This week is gonna fly by because of all the things I need to get done! Love you!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment