Monday, May 2, 2011

The Lord blesses the obedient!

Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!

I am very happy that I get to fly to Los Angeles with everyone else! I was a li’l worried since I was the only one going to California . . . I was worried they would send me to another place than all the rest buttttttt, no! So, I’m happy!

Hey . . .Thanks for the video of Dylan singing and talking! LOL . . . I loved how he was wearing his hat just like I always did. I left some gangster in him. And, wow! What a great voice Dylaln has! He almost made me cry! Nooooooo lie . . . I am so proud of that kid . . .Words can’t really explain it. I’m waitin’ on his DearElders sooooo anxiously, though . . .

And, yes . . . I got the package from Grandma and I should get the other package on Wednesday ‘cause we will be in the Capital for Zone Leader Council. DearElders and all that usually get to me a week to two weeks after they are sent. Sometimes they’re faster and sometimes they’re slower, but it’s usually right around there . . .

And I can’t believe about James! All I could do is make a sad, angry face. I’m very happy that he is well, though. I’ve been thinking so much about that kid lately . . .

Happy Birthday, Uncle Ed!

Okay . . . This was the hottest week of my Mission bbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy faaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr! LOL . . . There were times that I just wanted to throw in the towel . . . LOL . . . It was a tough week, but we worked hard and were blessed with success, putting three more baptismal dates. Oh is going to be baptized for sure on the 21st of this month. We actually put the fecha with him yesterday as an answer to our Fast. Cool, cool stuff. I also read Dad’s DearElder to me about his Mission and it always seems to inspire me. I know the Lord blesses the obedient and hard workers . . .

Oh! I talked to Elder Legua this week . . . He says “hi”! LOL . . . Just so you know . . .

I know Dad wants me to write something special and I will, I promise. I’m gonna write it next week, though, so it can be well thought out . . .

As far as those who came to the Zone . . . We got Elder Smith! He went to Zone Leader the same time I did and is from my group. He has been a successful leader his entire Mission and I look forward to working with him sooooo much. I really respect the guy ‘cause his vision on everything is so Celestial and never worldly . . . It’s amazing. It should be a very fun Change. Also, they split up one District and made two, soooo . . . That’ll help as well! And, we have three brand new missionaries in our Zone being trained by Elders smith, Snell and Sakievich, so it’s lookin’ like a good, solid, fun, successful Change . . .

Well . . . I sure love you all! Hit me up!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment