Tuesday, March 29, 2011

General Conference this Week! Holler!

‘Sup family!

Thanks for your e-mail! In response to your e-mail . . . I thought you should all know about the Bracket I filled out. Well, I had Ohio State, UConn, Vandy, and BYU in the Final Four. Then, I had UConn vs. Vandy in the Finals. And I have UConn winning it all. LOL . . . That’ll be cool if I guessed the Champion right! Did anyone at home have UConn taking it all?

It has been very fun to hang out with Elder Legua. We just got into the Capital this morning at 6:30ish and when we got in, we just headed straight to the Temple and got to attend a session! And . . . Now we are using Internet! I think that after this, we are gonna go visit some families. It’s been way fun, though, ‘cause I’ve been able to hang out with my two best buddies all day . . . Elders Peterson and Legua. You guys should already have known that, though. Zone Leader council is tomorrow . . .

Oh, and yea . . . It’s waaaaaay fun with Elder Molina. Oooooo . . . You shoulda seen the tie trade that went down with him yesterday. Just nasty ties involved. We might have the two best collections in the Mission. You know I never come in Second Place when it comes to style, though!

And, sweeeeet that I got an extension on my Driver’s License! Gooooooood . . .
And, that’s soooo cool that Dylan has his trip this week! It’ll be something he will remember forever for sure! Make sure he writes me right after his trip, please!
Sooooooo . . . I loved Stacie’s letter . . . LOL . . . It just left me with nothing to say, though. It just made me wanna hug ‘er. Anyway, that’s why I haven’t written back and I don’t know if I’m going to . . . LOL . . . I think I’ll be home by the time Stacie would write back to me . . . LOL . . .

Hey, Happy Birthday, Toni and Allie!

We don’t have many Zone fechas this week, but we have a million progressing investigators! And, after this Council, we should be rollin’ out there in Peten again! We did end with nine baptisms in March. Not bad, not bad. April should be better, though.

Oooooo . . . And General Conference this week! Holler! Guess what? This is the last one I’ll watch without all of you! Cool stuff! Man . . . I’m just excited for the talks and all, though. It’ll be goooood, gooooood stuff . . . Like always . . .
Soooo, this week, Elders Mejia and Cruz finally moved outta our house. It was a bummer to watch ‘em go ‘cause we really did get along with ‘em so well. I gave ‘em each two ties and then Elder Mejia gave me a “moral” and Elder Cruz gave me a sweeeeeet corte tie. They were living with us for a li’l while, though, ‘cause they opened an area this change and didn’t have a phone or beds or anything. But, once we got a hold of all those things, they got the boot. Good kids, though . . .
And, this week, I got to do a division with Elder Snell! He is a kid that entered the Mission with me. It’s cool ‘cause we all find a way to end up being the greatest of friends! We had a good time talkin’ ‘bout memories and all that plus I got to learn form his way of teaching! Then, at night time, he bought me pizza! Well, he bought us pizza! LOL . . . Buena Honda, though . . .

Oh, by the way . . . I drew on an all white tie for me and it came out sick! Then, one missionary saw it and said he’d pay me to make one for him so I did it and struck up some dough! LOL . . . Plus two other missionaries said they want me to do the same for them! LOL . . . Cool, huh?

Anyway . . . Everything is goin’ gooooooood! I love you all sooo, sooo much! Hit me up! Everything is going soooo, soooo well! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment