Monday, November 16, 2009

I'm trying to be more humble and meek

Hey, Dad!

Sorry I didn’t have time to write to you last week, but here I am now! Thank you for all of you help with all my questions . . . That’s what I wanted to say first! Here I go answering your questions!

Everything is goin’ great here! I really just continue to grow . . . It’s really cool, actually. My Companion is doing great! He only has three weeks left on his Mission. I can only imagine being in his shoes right now. He and I have been working rrrrrrrrreally hard, though, so it leaves a good taste in our mouths even when we don’t have a bunch of success. Usually, at least . . . Some days just aren’t our best. Our Area is doin’ really good, though, too, and investigators are gettin’ sooooo much closer to Baptism! I feel like we could get one in the next three weeks . . . We’ll see, though!

And, of course, my testimony is growing . . . Little by little for sure. But it’s growin’ and growin’. I know it because my mind is changing on worldly things . . . It’s really weird, actually . . .

My first eight weeks, the most investigators we had in the Church was four . . . I presented the plan you gave me to my Companion. When I first read your letter, I really couldn’t believe it. And, I was a li’l mad when you said I didn’t have faith . . . But you were so right and I really tried to improve in that! Two weeks ago, my Companion and I started announcing a date for everyone to bring an investigator to Church on the 29th of this month. We are really trying to get it done! We had eight in Church yesterday, though, and it was awesome! I just hope we can keep growin’ in the investigator number. We actually had thirteen committed to comin’, so we continue to improve, I hope!

I really, really wanna thank you, Dad, for your help and caring. I’m really trying to be more humble and meek and take advice better. I feel like the challenge you gave me really helped me grow. I love you so much and you mean the world to me! I hope everything is well back home and that you are able to find peace and joy in your busy schedule. Thank you for all you do. I never told you enough. I love you, though, Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment