Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Not too long ago, we were just chattin' it up!

Hey, family!

Welp . . . Not too long ago, we were just chattin’ it up! Good to hear from you all once again, though! Good to know you’ve all been okay for the past 36 hours! I’m serious, by the way . . .

Anyway, yea . . . What a very Merry Christmas! It was great not to have to rush and just let the conversations flow . . . Grrrrrrreat! It was so great to hear everyone’s voice again and to know that the next time we talk I will only lack a month . . . oooooooo . . . Baggy . . . LOL . . .

As for us here in Peten, I am also very excited to see all the ruins up here. Today, we were gonna go see some but President and Hermana Torres are up here in Peten and we couldn’t be far away in case they needed something from us. So, we just went and ate cookies and played Phase 10 and shot some hoops out at the Church of Santa Elena. Elder Toolson is my best buddy from the Zone for sure. He is like 6’3” and has a full ride waiting on him at UVU. We had some shooting contests and he beat me twice and I beat him twice. LOL . . . I think I got lucky, huh? Anyway, his brother was and is a great player, I guess. He is supposedly playing in France now and he was the 9th leading scorer in D1 in his Senior year at UVU like three years ago or something. He dropped 62 against Chicago State in a double overtime game. Needless to say, I really wanna play this Elder Toolson kid . . . LOL . . .

Oh . . . Question . . . What order do the books in the Old Testament and New Testament actually go in? As far as when they were written? Dad . . . Could you lemme know about that one? Please . . . I know ya got my back . . .

Well . . . I don’t think I ever told you . . . When I left Sion, I left seven fechas . . . One was Cristina and the Xol family. Looks like they’re all gonna be baptized on the original date we set which is the 22nd of January. Pretty dog on cool. I’m sure hoping I can see Cristina’s baptism in some way. It’d be maybe my most special baptism.

We got a quadruple double my last week in Sion, too . . . LOL . . . That’s finishing strong . . .

Anyway . . . Holler at me! I don’t have much to say . . . LOL . . . Love you all sooooo, sooooo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment