Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Hey, yo!

I got all my updates! LOL! So here I am!

To start off the e-mail in a way you’ll like . . . I sent a mini, mini package just a li’l bit ago! It just had a couple pictures that I printed out from Elder Maradiagas’ memory card and I sent two memory cards because I don’t remember which pictures you guys have already seen. I did take a few pictures to end one of the memory cards, though. It has me with the Schoenfeld family and me eating brownies to celebrate my 20th birthday! LOL! Who cares how late it was! I also sent a li’l Guatemala soccer key chain . . . Ummmmmm . . . And some other coins for the collection. For Christmas you’ll get much better gifts . . . LOL . . .

Thank you for all of your updates, though! Sounds like Stacie had an amazing time! The best was that she stayed safe, of course. And, thank you for telling me what Aaliyah is all “into”. What happened to Backyardagains??? LOL . . . It’s all good . . . Things and people change . . . Sad though, sometimes . . .

Oh, and congrats on your Lakers! I was goin’ for ‘em all the way! Keep the Championship in LA! Now it’s the Clippers turn next year . . .

Oh, and I’ll be waitin’ on the li’l package. I’m interested in the stupid college stuff. LOL . . . I don’t wanna grow up . . . Like Dallas . . . He’s almost 30! Our family is oooooolllllddddd . . . LOL! Isn’t it weird?

Okay . . . Now my updates!

Happy Father’s Day, Dad! I sure love you! I really wanted to just thank you real quick for all of your support and help. I love reading your li’l mission story, too. I dunno why, but it just gives me a li’l push to be a good missionary ‘cause you were, too. You know, I gotta be better ‘cause that’s just how us competitive men are! But, I really, really enjoy your example of missionary work and everything else! Thank you for all of your hard work and love for our family. I could not ever, ever ask for a better father. You are such a great example of everything I want to become. Thank you! Love you!

Sorry that shout out is coming late . . .

Well, last week we had Zone Conference. An Elder from Polocik gave a great talk. My Zone Leaders also gave a good workshop. President gave an interesting run down on how General Authorities are called . . . LOL . . . It was a li’l random, but it was cool. And, of course, we got free lunch and I hung out with Elder Legua a lot, so it was a fun day.

Yes, I’m in “bullet point” form, Tom . . . LOL . . .

During the Zone Conference, a doctor came and told us that we should never, never wear contacts here in Guatemala. The only parts of the world where you should wear contacts are the States and Canada. Interesting, huh? I wondered why my eyes hurt so bad when I wore contacts here! LOL! Now I understand . . .

I have a question . . . My driver’s license expires on my birthday next year. I can’t have it expire, can I? Would it cost money to expire and wouldn’t I have to take another driving test or something? Can you just look into what I should do ‘bout that ‘cause I get home like a week after it expires . . . Thanks, yo!

Oh! From last week . . . Happy Birthday to Zander, Aunt Michele and Jason!

I got your package, by the way! Thank you sooooo soooo soooo soooo ssoooos ssoososososs sososs sososos much! The camera is amazing! I was really missing a camera ‘cause I couldn’t take pictures of the cool stuff that was goin’ on. The pictures you sent were great but in some of them the kids look waaaaaaaaaaay too big. LOL . . . What I did was combine the two albums you sent into one to make one “All Star” album. LOL . . . I thought it was pretty smart . . . Thanks for the baseball magazine . . . LOL . . . Amazing . . . The Muddy Buddies . . . LOL . . . Money . . . I already finished a bag of muddy buddies . . . Oh! And the Schoenfelds came back from visiting family in Utah this week and they brought me a HUGE bag of M&Ms . . . LOL . . . I finished those already, too! LOL! Good, good week of chocolate. And thanks for the ties! Thank you for being so thoughtful of me in everything . . .

This morning we had interviews and they went very well. President didn’t have much to say, he just congratulated and thanked me for how much I’ve helped my Companion progress. Then we talked about the early formation of the Church. It was interesting . . . A good interview for sure, though!

Well, that’s all my updates! Hit me up! I sure love you all millions!

No comments:

Post a Comment