Monday, June 14, 2010

"Everything is goin' great with the work!"

Hey, yoooooo, fam!

How ya’all doin? Me? Good . . .

Welllllll . . . I have bad news . . . I had a bunch of notes taken down to tell you guys, but I forgot my agenda at my house! Ahhhhh! We went home for just a sec and I took it out to write down some appointments and, oops! I forgot to put it back in my pocket! Dang it! I guess you’ll have better updates next week if I can’t remember it all from this week!

Well . . . Thanks for all of your updates once again! I sure hope to be receiving the package this Wednesday . . . We shall see . . .

Crazy Lakers Series, huh? I sure think the Lakers will pull it out, though . . . I can’t see them losing . . .

I hope Stacie had a fabulous trip! Tell her to write me something cool ‘bout it! And tell her to enjoy Japan for me! I love that place . . .

Speaking of people writing to me, though . . . DearElders . . . Dylan, James, Randy . . . C’mon . . . I’m waiting on them, too!

Well, let’s see if I can remember the things I was gonna say . . .

First . . . The Backyardagains really remind me of Aaliyah . . . Then I realized that the things she likes have probably really, really changed! So, tell me, please! What does she like to do? What television shows does she like to watch? Please let me know everything! I really got a li’l sad when I realized that I don’t know exactly what she likes . . .

Ummmm . . . I got nice and sick again this week! Yay! LOL . . . I got really, really wet and cold on Friday, plus I ate gross pizza. So, the pizza gave me boo on Saturday morning and I still have a lotta gas from it . . . LOL . . . But, on Saturday, my head really started hurting and I was really cold, so we went home so I could take a nap. When I woke up, I had a super high fever and my legs were sooooo weak and cramped. But . . . I couldn’t find a ride to our really important appointment . . . Sooooo . . . We went on a nice 20 minute walk to our appointment! LOL! You gotta respect me for working, LOL! I could barely walk . . . Anyway . . . At the house, they could tell I was sick and they really like me there . . . LOL . . . So like four of them got up rrrrrrriiiight away, put on sweaters, and headed out for medicine. LOL . . . It made me feel nice that they like me so much. They made me some weird hot lemon tea and gave me a pill to take. They said I would sweat a lot in the night but that I would be better by morning. Of course, I didn’t believe them . . . LOL . . . But they were so right! I woke up in the night a few times ‘cause I was sweating a llllooootttttt, butu when I woke up to my alarm at 6:30am, I was perfect! How cool, huh? Lorena knows her stuff! It was like a miracle! There was no way I could believe I could go from that sick to perfect in one night! I’m very perfect as every with health now . . .

Ummmm . . . Other stories . . . We did service this morning . . . We made food for the needy . . . That’s why I’m writing to you late today. Elder Empey and I packed a whole huuuuuuuge truck with food, clothes, water, etc . . . It was a lot of stuff . . . And, yea, it made us tireddddd . . . LOL . . .

As for investigators, we got a great, new possibility this week and we hope to put a “fecha” (as we say) with him this week! He is the husband of a member. It would be really, really, really cool if we could do it. We taught lots of lessons this week. And it was a very good week. Our baptisms are having a tough time coming to Church but they are going to be baptized! But, dddaaaang . . . We have to get them there on Sundays!

Oh, and Dad . . . We have the goal for the 27th and the rest of the District on the 3rd I believe. Us on the 27th ‘cause it’s Ward Conference. I’m not telling my District we aren’t all on the same day, though, so don’t tell ‘em . . . LOL . . . I just want to give ‘em more prep time. But, yea, everything is goin’ great with the work!

I really can’t remember all the stories! Ahhhh! I’m so sorry! I know there will be some good ones! I’ll make sure I get ‘em all to ya next week, though! Dang it . . . I’m sorry . . .

Well, sure love, love, love you! Hit me up, you!

No comments:

Post a Comment