Monday, July 20, 2009

Note from the "Reinforcer" :-)

Monday, July 20, 2009

Thank you very much for pictures! I think I need a lot of pictures not just on e-mail so everyone can see and I can brag! Thank you for all of those. Think you could send me a bunch in the mail of like everyyyyyone?

I was excited last week when I got to write Dad back right away. It was like having a conversation for a sec!

So, as Assistant to President Christensen, I really don’t have many duties. I open most meetings and stuff, inform everyone of everything and have to close down the building at night. Really, though, the main thing is just being an example and reinforcer . . .

My roommates are pretty cool again . . . From where, I can’t remember! The other North Americans that got here are cool . . . There are actually a couple BYU rugby players, so I was stoked ‘bout that of course! (Last Tuesday, all but 17 of the Elders and Sisters who were at the Guatemala MTC left for their different missions. Last Tuesday evening, 13 new Elders and Sisters arrived from the MTC in Provo and another 45 arrived on Wednesday from all parts of Central and South America).

Today we got to go to the temple again so that was cool . . .

Thank you so much for all the pictures! And the video! And McKay’s e-mail address!

I was gonna be so sad if the tape was broken! Phew! I can’t wait ‘til you guys can listen to it!

So I decided that you and dad should e-mail me and everyone else should just “dear elder” or send letters through regular mail for time’s sake because I only have thirty minutes on the internet each week to read and write my e-mail . . . Thank you!

Dad, that’s crazy about your Randolph and Morrow! Doesn’t mean a whole lot in summer league . . . Like Bellenelli last year . . . But both those guys should be real good . . . Especially Randolph. How ‘bout my Clippers? Anything new? Oh! And Dad, why did the kid for St. Mary’s come out as a Sophomore only to get picked in the low 2nd round? He was a stud before he got hurt! What was he thinking entering the draft????

Sounds like Santa Cruz was fun! Wish I coulda been there!

Can’t wait to hear from all of you again! Sorry this is kinda short! Love you all! Oh! And I got some regular mail today . . . A li’l old, but thanks for the drawing by Aaliyah!

Okay . . . Love you all . . . I’m sad I have to get off! Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment