Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The family is impossible to take out of the heart

Heyyyyyy, yo!

Thanks for still writing me a good letter even though we talked so much yesterday! It was really so, so, so special to be able to hear all of your voices again. I sure love and miss you all. The family is impossible to take out of the heart, huh? Tell Stacie again that I love her and I’m so sorry that we didn’t get to talk for a very long time.

Ummmmmm . . . With your talk on Charity, I can’t think of much to say. If I were talking ‘bout Charity, I would always talk about you and Aunt Skye . . . LOL . . . So you can take that idea if you like! Maybe something different you could do is to talk about how Charity is not just loving, but acting upon that love. You can also talk about how to grow in Charity. Yes . . . Charity is a God-given gift, but He desires that we all receive that gift. I’ll let you figure out how . . . Part of giving talks is learning from what you study to give the talk, so I can’t give you all the ideas! Haha! You’ll do a great job, though! Good luck and lemme know how you do!

Well, I really don’t have much to say because everything was basically said yesterday. I think I will take some time today to write to some people who I haven’t been able to respond to because of time. I sure love you guys, though! And I really appreciate all you do for me and for each other. Nothing makes me happier than knowing that you guys are happy. Be safe and good!

No comments:

Post a Comment