Monday, June 22, 2009

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hola! 

I did make a smaller copy of my Patriarchial Blessing, so don't worry about that. And the Guatemala shirt I sent is for you guys! Hope you like it!

Salinas is supposed to be really good this year, though...They have a couple real good guys. I need to know Dylan's stats after games, though, too!

I don't think I have met Taylor's friend, but I'm sure I will on Tuesday! I met three others going to the same mission, leaving the same day and everything. Really random...My current companion is going to Guatemala, Guatemala City North Mission, too, but I'm not sure if we will be companions at the MTC in Guatemala or not...

We have received our travel plans! I'll get them copied and I'll send them to you in the mail today! I know you will want them. Hah.

I don not need my CTR ring, but I would love some tweezers to help the uni once in awhile....And also some toenail clippers please. Sorry to keep asking for stuff!

I'm not doing much for P-day, just cleaning and stuff, but we do get to go to the temple again, so I'm excited for that!

I am getting blessed with the language and all, so right on! Hah...it's been nice for sure, though...

Oh, and make sure Aaliyah has to point me out and say my name from a picture or something everyday!

Oh, and I'd prefer people use Dear Elder because I get those everyday, but I can only check e-mail once a week....

I love you!

Elder Jensen






No comments:

Post a Comment